When searching for a new home, buyers have a multitude of options — single-family detached home, townhome, or condo.
A&S Homes condo experts Chris Dudeck and Garry Loewen say buyers should consider the kind of lifestyle they want before making a decision.
Living in a condo is just like living in a house (especially with our soundproofing measures), but maintenance is handled for you. That’s ideal for people who like to travel, have cottages, busy lives — or people who just want to skip out on chores like cutting grass or shovelling snow.
Our Park East Condominiums look out onto a private yard with a man-made lake, in a quiet and luxurious location.
Neighbourhood is key
The Park East Condominium building is our third condo project in Bridgwater Centre — and the only building with units still available.
This area has miles of walking and bike trails, and is close to stores, medical professionals, a veterinarian, and insurance and bank offices.
Quality comes standard
If you feel like a condo is the right fit for you — and your lifestyle — A&S Homes condos have a number of features that set us apart from other home builders in Manitoba.
Standard features in our condos:
- Piled foundation under the entire structure
- Engineered open web wood floor joists – a sturdier, straighter and quieter floor than standard dimensional floor systems and other engineered floor systems
- Delta MS basement wrap
- Attached garages
- Wood structural basement floor
- 9 ft. ceiling height throughout the main floor
- Pot lights accompanied with designer-selected lighting fixtures
- Enhanced exterior materials (veneer stone cladding complemented by composite siding)
- An abundance of oversized windows
- Central air conditioning
- Decks (with vinyl surface and glass and metal railings) and covered patios
- Maple-stained cabinets and chrome spindle staircases
- 4” baseboards and 3” casings throughout
- Kitchen islands with extended bar tops
For more information about A&S Homes Park East Condominiums, contact Chris Dudeck or Garry Loewen, or use our general inquiry form.