The Oaklake II is a 3-bedroom, 2-bath bungalow with 9-ft. ceilings.
The open-concept kitchen and great room complimented by the private dining room allows for optimal entertaining. The kitchen is finished with an enlarged 8-ft. island including an extended bar, customized oak flat panel cabinetry, a walk-in pantry, quartz countertops and tiled backsplash. The house shines with laminate and ceramic tile flooring, pot lights throughout and a customized fireplace built-in stone entertainment centre.
The primary bedroom is large with a private walk-in closet and a deluxe ensuite featuring a stand-alone custom glass-tiled shower with double vanities.
The exterior stands out from the rest with its large front porch, full glass entry door, stone and wood detailing all complimented by the grande roof pitch and large rear deck.
|1,533 sq. ft.
|Call for price
- open-concept layout
- custom entertainment centre with tiled fireplace
- white thermofoil, maple and oak cabinetry options
- quartz countertops
- enlarged custom island with extended bar
- ceramic tile and glass backsplashes
- large walk-in pantry
- laminate and tiled floors
- soaring 9-ft. height ceiling
- enlarged primary bedroom with walk-in closet
- deluxe ensuite with a custom glass-tiled shower
- double vanities
- large front entrance with full glass door
- sidelite with abundance of oversized windows
- beautifully landscaped and has a large deck