- Freedom to grow the business – without being micromanaged
- Strong compensation plan
- Long term stability of organization
- Organization that is committed to your career advancement
- We strive for a constant improvement of the employee experience
- Organization that is committed to the community
- No two days are ever the same!
Review all information within a customer file regarding specifications, designer selections, change orders for a new sale including the completion of required estimating and issue purchase orders to trades/sub-contractors on a timely basis. In addition to having on-going communication throughout the build process with the homeowner to ensure questions pertaining to the specifications of their home are responded to.
- Generating and issuing purchasing orders with documentation and plans for full construction scope.
- Using a residential construction software system to issue change orders for clients’ requests.
- Processing design change orders and change orders by sales.
- Manage documentation updates for plans and homeowner product selections.
- Coordinate and communicate pricing on client selections, tiling, flooring, windows, kitchen cabinets, and painting.
- Upgrade pricing coordination on new items to communicate to clients.
- Work with clients on resolving issues and getting solutions.
- Working with vendors and vendor pricing.
Ideally, you will have this background:
- Demonstrated proficiency in written/oral communication in the English language
- At least 3-years’ experience working in residential construction or the renovation industry
- Strong education
AND you will need to have:
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Ability to multitask
- Be able to use Microsoft Office 365 & residential construction software
- Communicate effectively
- Be able to problem solve as an individual and in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities quickly and effectively
Type of Person Who Will Succeed in this Role:
- Directive personality – solves problems
- Sense of urgency – with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Detail-oriented – with a high degree of accuracy
- Motivated – a team player
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Purchase Order Processing: 2 years (preferred)
- Administration: 1 year (preferred)
- 50 WPM: 1 year (preferred)
- Real Estate/Property Management: 1 year (preferred)
Please forward your resume in writing to:
300-900 Lorimer Blvd.
Canada, R3P 2V4
Email: [email protected]
We thank all of those who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.