NEW HOME ORIENTATION COORDINATOR
- Freedom to grow the business – without being micromanaged
- Strong compensation plan
- Long term stability of organization
- Organization that is committed to your career advancement
- We strive for a constant improvement of the employee experience
- Organization that is committed to the community
- No two days are ever the same!
You are a dynamic administration professional who is very detailed oriented and who thrives on creativity and customer service (both internal and external). If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company where you will have the authority and freedom to put your stamp on the organization… this may be the place for you.
This key role at A&S will involve:
- Prepare New Home Orientation packages for Walk-Through with clients
- Set up and confirm client Walk-Through appointments both in writing and via phone call.
- Perform New Home Orientation Walk-Throughs on all newly built homes.
- Be responsive to clients’ needs and answer questions throughout the possession phase; troubleshooting and be proactive with potential challenges.
- Identify and implement improvements to the New Home Orientation process to enhance the clients’ experience.
- Dress code: Business casual for all client meetings.
TRAITS AND SKILLS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well versed in MS Word and Excel
- Strong business acumen
- Knowledge of real estate/property management is an asset, but not required
- Ability to drive to client orientation sites with own vehicle
Type of Person Who Will Succeed in this Role:
- Confident – with an outgoing personality
- Professional – ability to promote
- Detail-oriented – with a high degree of accuracy
- Motivated – a team player
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (Required)
- 50 WPM: 1 year (Required)
- Real Estate/Property Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
Please forward your resume in writing to:
300-900 Lorimer Blvd.
Canada, R3P 2V4
Email: [email protected]
We thank all of those who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.