JUNIOR MARKETING COORDINATOR
- Strong compensation plan
- Long term stability of organization
- We strive for a constant improvement of the employee experience
- Organization that is committed to the community
- No two days are ever the same!
You are a dynamic marketing professional who is very detail oriented and who thrives on creativity and customer service (both internal and external).
If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company where you will have the authority and freedom to put your stamp on the organization… this may be the place for you.
This key role will involve managing day to day marketing tasks within the marketing team and coordinating marketing projects and activities.
The Role – the potential candidate (YOU) will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Follow established content plans and create content / graphics for our products for various digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok as required.
- Analyze digital advertising efforts in a monthly report.
- Maintain company website as required.
- Assist in preparing internal marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales / lead data.
- Keep promotional materials up to date by coordinating with internal and external teams to provide necessary adjustments.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and automation is a benefit, but not a requisite.
You will be supported by our internal and external marketing teams who will work with you on:
- Implementing / managing / reporting on SEO and SEM programs when required
- Executing marketing automation and lead generation using multi-faceted programs
- Promote products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Overall, agency supports internal leadership and marketing teams with any opportunities or issues
TRAITS AND SKILLS
The potential candidate should be familiar with the following tools:
- MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Social media platforms knowledge (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok)
- Basic understanding of email marketing campaign software and automation (MailChimp, HubSpot)
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM campaign tools (Google AdWords, SEO and Google Analytics)
- Ability to use design software such as (Canva, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) and the ability to apply basic design guidelines.
- Video skills are an asset but not required
- Ability to learn and effectively use software and web-based tools such as WordPress and others as required.
- Demonstrates multitasking skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a small team environment and demonstrate a collaborative teamwork attitude.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- In Office
- Degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, or related experience
- Marketing /Communications: 2 years (preferred)
- Proficient digital media knowledge – content publishing and engagement platforms (e.g. Hootsuite, Sprout Social), search engine marketing and optimization, & reporting tools
- Experienced in; Content management systems (WordPress, Shopify, WIX etc.), Social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn), Email marketing campaign software (MailChimp, HubSpot), SEO and SEM campaign tools (Google AdWords)
- Experienced in content writing for both print media and web
Please forward your resume in writing to:
300-900 Lorimer Blvd.
Canada, R3P 2V4
Email: [email protected]
We thank all of those who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.