- Strong compensation plan
- Long term stability of organization
- We strive for a constant improvement of the employee experience
- Organization that is committed to the community
- No two days are ever the same !
- Work with a variety of hand and power tools (drills, nailers, pumps, etc.).
- Clean and organize construction sites as needed – sweep floors, remove garbage, debris, etc.
- General maintenance – signage, pumping basements, install construction locks, etc.
- Loading and unloading construction materials and moving them to different work areas.
- Dismantle and removing concrete forms, remove and reinstall ramps.
- Follow instructions from Site Supervisors.
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
Ideally you will have this background:
- Demonstrated proficiency in written/oral communication in the English language
- Valid driver’s license
- Two or more years of experience in construction
- Excellent physical condition
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable, diligent, and punctual
Type of Person Who Will Succeed in this Role:
- Directive personality – solves problems
- Sense of urgency – gets things done
- Detail oriented – with a high degree of accuracy
- Motivated – a team player
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- Construction: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 5 (preferred)
Please forward your resume in writing to:
300-900 Lorimer Blvd.
Canada, R3P 2V4
Email: [email protected]
We thank all of those who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.