ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
- Freedom to grow the business – without being micromanaged
- Strong compensation plan
- Long term stability of organization
- Organization that is committed to your career advancement
- We strive for a constant improvement of the employee experience
- Organization that is committed to the community
- No two days are ever the same!
- Work with a great group of people in a dynamic and fast-growing company.
Proudly Manitoban, family owned and operated for nearly 50 years, our mission is to build the right home for every customer. It is imperative that our employees share the same vision and strive to be better every day.
We believe that our employees are a significant key to our continued success. We are always looking to attract and retain employees who strive to be the best and who will ensure that we meet the ever-changing needs of our customers.
Our employees enjoy competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment. At A&S Homes, we encourage and support our employees’ continual growth and development.
We are conveniently in Linden Woods – near Ikea and Outlet Collection Winnipeg.
You are a dynamic accounting professional who is very detailed oriented and who thrives on creativity.
If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company where you will have the authority and freedom to put your stamp on the organization, this may be the place for you.
This key role at A&S will involve:
- Process incoming invoices
- Research and resolve problem invoices and analysis as needed
- Create and maintain spreadsheets for vendors
- Process all payments as per established schedule and criteria
- Oversee and/or complete the function of matching, batching, coding, and entering invoices to appropriate general ledger account
- Provide management with quick access to data
- Aid other members of accounting staff when required
Traits and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years in an accounts payable role
- High attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast paced work ethic and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work independently, following detailed procedures and tasks
- Strong team-related skills, must be able to work effectively with others
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Sage and Amador
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Must be alert and resourceful and be able to interact with a cross section of individuals
Type of Person Who Will Succeed in this Role:
- Directive personality – solves problems
- Positive and outgoing – interacts in a socially engaging manner
- Sense of urgency – with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Detail oriented – with a high degree of accuracy
- Motivated – a team player
- A driver for bottom-line results
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Accounts Payable: 2 years (preferred)
- Invoicing: 1 year (preferred)
- Purchase Order Processing: 1 year (preferred)
Please forward your resume in writing to:
300-900 Lorimer Blvd.
Canada, R3P 2V4
Email: [email protected]
We thank all of those who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.