Rules and Regulations
1. This contest runs monthly.
How to Enter
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, sign up for our VIP mailing list, supplying your name, email, and telephone number.
3. All entries become the property of A&S Homes. A&S Homes assumes no responsibility for any lost, late, damaged, destroyed, misidentified, illegible, or misdirected entries or for any other such problems occurring in connection with participation of this contest.
Who Can Enter
4. This contest is open to all residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence by the start of the contest period. Employees, members of their immediate families and persons domiciled with employees of A&S Homes, its advertising and promotional agencies or the contest organization are not eligible.
5. Prizes change monthly. The prize must be accepted as awarded, and is non-transferable or convertible to cash.
6. A random draw will be conducted each month at the Richardson Centre Concourse, LC11-1 Lombard Place, Winnipeg, MB, R3B 0X3 from all eligible entries received during the contest period. The winner will be announced five business days after each draw.
7. The chances of being selected depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
How to Win
8. In order to win, the selected entrants must become an A&S Homes VIP. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted in a timely fashion or if, for any reason, the prize cannot be awarded, another contest entry will be randomly selected and so on, until the prize has been awarded. Arrangements will be made for the awarding of the prize.
9. By entering this contest, entrants agree to abide fully by the contest rules and regulations and the decisions of A&S Homes, which are final. The winners will be required to sign A&S Homes’ standard release documents before receiving the prize and authorize A&S Homes to announce and publish his or her name, address (city only) and photograph or likeness, in any future without further compensation, or other obligation to the winners.
10. A&S Homes will use the contact information provided in contest entries for administration of this contest. Participants will not be added to any mailing list or receive unsolicited emails after the contest period without specific consent.
11. A&S Homes reserves the right to withdraw, terminate or modify all or any part of this contest by publishing a notice. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including corruption, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of A&S Homes which in the opinion of A&S Homes affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest.
12. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.